I refer to these two as our first set of twins. Actually Parker is mine and Kaitlyn is Lisa's. We went through our pregnancies together and then had them three weeks apart. I have some pretty good stories about that time in our lives. It has been so fun to watch these two grow up together. When they were little, Lisa and I would go to lunch and people always thought they were twins. They just assumed I was the grandma :) Tuesday, March 11, 2008
Twins?
I refer to these two as our first set of twins. Actually Parker is mine and Kaitlyn is Lisa's. We went through our pregnancies together and then had them three weeks apart. I have some pretty good stories about that time in our lives. It has been so fun to watch these two grow up together. When they were little, Lisa and I would go to lunch and people always thought they were twins. They just assumed I was the grandma :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment