Saturday, March 8, 2008

LOVE IS IN THE AIR........

What a great time of life it is for Tyrel and Kayla! They have both found such special people to share their lives with. It is so fun to spend time with these two young couples. Their enthusiasm for life and for love is contagious!!

I wanted to share these pictures and some of my favorite quotes along with them. Enjoy!


To love would be an awfully big adventure!
- J M Barrie (Peter Pan)


Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
-Robert A Heinlein



Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
-Willa Cather


THE CHOIR

There is a choir in me

That unpredictably
Breaks into hymns
Of praise for your being.

Graciously
I keep the sound on low
So everyone else can go
About their business
And not know
What they're missing.

-Carol Lynn Pearson


You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. -Dr Seuss



A woman's heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.
-Max Lucado



Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl.
-Sir Winston Churchill


You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world. -David Levisque



Love is a journey, not a destination.


To laugh often and love much . . . to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others, to give one's self. . . this is to have succeeded. -Ralph Waldo Emerson



Do I love you because you are beautiful, or are you beautiful because I love you?
-Rogers & Hammerstein (Cinderella)



Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot. Wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks your just as pretty without makeup on, who is content to just be in the same room as you. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you... The one who turns to everyone he knows and says, "that's her."
-Anonymous



I have found the paradox that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. -Mother Teresa





The women in our lives are creatures endowed with particular qualities, divine qualities, which cause them to reach out in kindness and with love to those about them....How thankful I am, how thankful we all must be, for the women in our lives.
-President Gordon B Hinckley





Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, alway trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails. -1 Corinthians 13




Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. -Plato


EMBRACE
I think
I have melted
All over you -
Melted like a crayon
On a windowsill
On a warm, warm day.
You may have to
Peel me off.
Or let me stay.
-Carol Lynn Pearson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tam;

I love these quotes and these pictures!!! They are perfect....beautiful! Thanks for sharing the spring fever with all!

Abby

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I KNEW you would be good at this! I LOVE IT!