Tuesday, March 11, 2008

AMY

My blog was feeling a little empty without a picture of Amy on here. Somehow I never feel complete unless all of my children are involved. So, this is Amy, my oldest daughter, and her family. I miss her so much but I'm so thrilled for her and the life she has in Hailey, Idaho. I love how generous she is (and how patient Ryan is) with us when we visit her. The last time we stayed with her was on President's Day weekend. All 23 of us stayed at her house and we loved every minute of it!!

I must also give a special thanks to Amy for helping with this blog. She has wanted me to do it forever -- thanks for getting me start Aim.

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

You are so very welcome! I am glad that you are using it! :)

It is actually a great way for me to feel like a part of the things going on there without me! (sniff sniff)

I love you all!