Saturday, March 8, 2008

Holiday sledding in Holladay!

Clint and Abby invited everyone to come sledding with them during the holidays. We missed having Amy and Ryan and their family there. Everyone had such a fun time.


Ryan and Lisa take to the hill with their kids.


Ty and Suzi go next.




Parker had such a good time. Sledding is one of his very favorite things. We have a hill by our house and he goes nearly every day when there is snow.



My sweet Kayla. Oh how I miss having her home every day. It's such a treat when we get to spend time with her.

Lisa and Caroline


Suzi, Tyrel, Abby and Abby's sister Ann Marie.

Kaitlyn, Rachel and Parker take a break in the snow.


Caroline enjoying a trip down the hill with her daddy

My two beautiful dark-eyed daughters - Kayla and Lisa.


Henry is ready to give it a go! Not scared at all.

My oldest son Clint helping his youngest son Henry.


I know there is a bit of a competition but I must say that I really think that Rachel IS the favorite aunt.

Isn't this the cutest couple ever!! So much in love!!



Such cute sisters! Kayla and Rachel love each other so much. We are so thankful for the example that Kayla sets for Rachel everyday.

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Rachel is AWESOME! I wish I could have been there. It looks like you had a ton of fun!