Tuesday, March 18, 2008

KAYLA IS ENGAGED!!!

Kayla went away to college and found the most perfect guy. On March 13th he asked her to marry him. We are so thankful and so happy! They were engaged at the Men's Choir dress rehearsal. The choir sang a beautiful song that Brian had composed for Kayla. Brian conducted them and then at the end of the song he sure surprised her when he proposed. She agreed and now she is so happy and so much in love! They are an amazing couple. It will be fun to see what life has in store for them.

Thanks to Brian for sharing these great pictures with me!



Their faces say it all!




7 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Now that is a hug! How cute!

Brian sure looks handsome! They are both so cute together!

And just as a side note....
This Garth Brooks song that is on TOTALLY reminds me of when we went to Fish Lake and camped with Dirk and Ronda. Me, Lisa and Hailey were in the tent and I played "The Thunder Rolls" on my "GHETTO BLASTER". We would play the thunder part at the first over and over and really loud and it was totally freaking Aunt Ronda out. We were laughing so hard. She kept looking around at the sky...which was totally blue and completely cloudless! That was fun!

That is also the trip where dad told his infamous "Bear pulling my leg" story and Lisa bawled in the truck for the rest of the night! :)

The Salisbury Clan said...

It's interesting that Lisa and I were talking about that on the way home from Rexburg when we were listening to Garth Brooks. Lisa was actually "arranging" the lyrics to the songs so she could sing them at Tyrel and Suzi's wedding. Being around Brian rubbed off on her in a funny way :)

Salisbury Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Salisbury Family said...

Oh the love that is Rexburg...amazing how it touches so many of our lives...it is probably frozen to our cores!

Tam; you are an amazing lady, so many titles at one time, mother of the bride and groom....all at the same time!!! Seriously, how do you keep it all up!

PS the last comment was mine...but some serious spelling issues...phew...happy there is a delete button

Anonymous said...

Abby, thank you for the sweet compliment. I appreciate it. I love all the roles I have as a mother! It's my greatest goal to make sure that ALL of my children know my great and sincere love for them (that of course includes the companions of my children - my heart does not distinquish between those I have given birth to and those I have been blessed with through marriage) I just love you all so much.

It's always fun to end a day of mothering and grandmothering in the role of something like "tooth fairy." It keeps me grounded.

Anonymous said...

Testing testing seeing if this works

Anonymous said...

Well as i'm listening to this music it pulls on my heart strings as my little shoe is getting married, and I quess its time to give her away I feel very lucky that she is going to such a good guy. Its hard for a Dad to give his little girl away.Its a awesome comfort that all your spouse's are so awesome, me and mom have been so blessed. You guys are the best.