Saturday, March 8, 2008

Pure Silliness!!




Ty and Kayla were a little bored so they decided to "dress up" and go to the movie. Yes they did go just as you see them here.


It seems that everytime I pick up the camera and look at the pictures, there has been all kinds of silliness going on. I thought it might be fun to post some of these pictures for everyone to see.



Ofa provided the crown, Kayla supplied the regal persona.


I really love this picture of Suzi. It's fun to get out the camera when these two are around. Some of their poses are just so funny.



Somehow Kayla and Brian are still so cute - even when they are pulling faces!




We stopped at Fong's the last time we were in Rexburg. I'm not sure what Tyrel has spotted on his menu.







This was taken at the Oratorio performance in Salt Lake last year. It was fun to run up and see Kayla - she was performing with the choirs from BYUI. I got to see the Oratorio twice. Once at Mother's weekend at the school and once in Salt Lake. It was so wonderful. I wish I could see it again!




1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Seriously, I don't know that there is a goofier group than us! I LOVE OUR FAM!