Wednesday, April 23, 2008

SATURDAY MORNING AT THE TEMPLE

My handsome son and his beautiful bride.
April 19, 2008

The day was windy so right off the bat Caroline found a little nook in the side of the temple for her own little refuge.


After a beautiful ceremony Tyrel and Suzi come out of the temple for pictures. Tyrel's face says it all.


Kayla spent her time outside the temple with all the kids.
She put a flower that they gave her in her hair.


Not to be outdone......


Tyrel and Suzi stop for a hug with Rachel who also helped

Kayla with all of the kids.




Thank goodness I still have a little boy at home!


This is everyone who was there from our side of the family
except for Dirk, Josh and Zach and their wives who had to leave early.
Is Jake impersonating Tyrel?

The day was really windy. Gusts of wind would come up during the
time we were taking pictures. Suzi didn't seem to notice at all.



All of my beautiful children. I am so blessed!!





Tyrel with his buddies Mckay, Shane and John.
Mckay shed a tear with me in the ceremony.
He and Ty have been friends forever.


The seven beautiful people I gave birth to. Lucky me!!


My sweet boys. How I love them!!

Clint is explaining to Brian how to make a "soap opera" face.


And they try it out by pretending to smell something awful and suck on a
hard candy at the same time. Brian told Kayla it was his "sexy" face.
Kayla looked at him and said, "Oh honey, we're going to have to work on that one."




Brian helping Parker with one of his "issues."


You're such a good "best buddy" Brian.

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Aw! I love the one with all of us! So cute!