Wednesday, April 23, 2008

BOOKENDERS

Bookenders is a book group that Yara and I started for people in the community who love to read and want to discuss good books with a group. We have had a lot of success with this group and we have featured some really great books.

In March we read Enchanted April by Elizabeth Von Arnim. It was a great book and we had some really fun discussion. Eloise Fugal (above in the yellow), who is the most delightful person I have ever met, led the discussion. Next to her is Yara, one of my very best friends. If you'd like to see more about Yara and her family you can click on her link here on my blog.

Etta McQuade reviews books for my R.E.A.D. book group and she comes to Bookenders every month. I love her. I met her several years ago when she moved to Pleasant Grove from Rexburg, Idaho where she was an English teacher. She came into the library and we had an instant connection. She has had the most interesting life! I enjoy spending time with her so much.

No comments: