Wednesday, April 23, 2008

THE RECEPTION

The beautiful bride and groom get ready to meet their guests.


Brian once again helps Parker with one of his "issues." Brian also had empathy for Parker because he remembered when his sister got married when he was little and he missed her too.


Okay, now they are ready for the festivities.


Abby, Clint, Lisa, Rachel, Caroline and Mallory wait patiently while pictures are being taken.


Brian and Kayla were stellar greeters for all of our guests. They also worked as security over the presents (or so that's what they tell me) :)


Abby made the fun and unique centerpieces. We used these for the wedding dinner too. Abby received lots of compliments.


Time to cut the cake.


Yes, they did smush it on each other's faces. Can you see the cake hanging from Tyrel's nose?


Just for the record, Brian and Kayla are NOT going to do this.......right Brian?


Uncle Parker and nephew Clay. At the wedding dinner they sang "Tyrel and Suzi sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."


Lydia and Kaitlyn love each other so much. What fun little granddaughters!! Abby's mom made the skirts for all of the little girls. A huge thank you to Janet!!


Little girls don't come any cuter than this! Caroline was just dancing by herself and I had to get a picture. I wish it was a video because her dancing was so darn cute.


Brian and Kayla on the dance floor. I love this picture of them. I wonder what he is telling her.
(Probably that there will be no smushing of the cake in the face)
Later in the evening these two would stay up with me and Rachel and make us laugh harder than we have for a long time. It was a fun way to end the night and easier than going home and sitting in Tyrel's room and having a good cry. Thanks you two - you sure can be pretty funny.

Suzi's last dance with her dad, Mark, before leaving with Tyrel


Dancing with my sweet boy.


Parker tries out the robot dance after watching Tyrel and Mckay do it.


Caroline gets to dance with the groom. She loves Uncle Tyrel.


More dancing.


Tyrel caught me taking pictures of them.


The end of a perfect two days. And the start of a great life together........

No comments: