Thursday, April 24, 2008

Friday Night Wedding Dinner

Tyrel and Suzi arrive at the church for their wedding dinner.

After all of the decorating and preparing food we are finally ready to go. For dinner we served Hawaiian Haystacks, rolls and Banana Splits. Everyone seemed to enjoy it. Notice the awesome decorations in the pictures. Thank you Abby. I also could not have done it without the help of my girls and Aunt Julie. My lifesavers were Tammie, Kathy and Anne Marie. Thanks to you all! Rachel worked hard all night serving and clearing tables. I feel bad that I do not have a picture of her. If any of you have one, please send it to me so I can post it.


The kid's table was where all the action was. It would have been okay but they took the action throughout the church. They all had a really good time together though. These kids were later joined by Kaitlyn, Edie and Virginia. Quite a noisy bunch-- but very cute.




Ty and Suzi are thinking that maybe Clint should not have eaten so much.


A highlight of the night is when Tyrel sang "Everything" by Michael Buble to Suzi.

Suzi especially liked some of his dance moves.


Suzi read a story about the Salt Lake Temple and how it survived many difficulties as it was being built. She compared that with her and Tyrel's marriage and how they can be strong even during the difficult times. It was a beautiful thought and a perfect addition to the evening.

When we got back home Tyrel and Parker entertained us with a night before the wedding wrestling match. When Parker put on his Spiderman mask Tyrel didn't want to be outdone so he made up a mask of his own. Parker is hoping Tyrel will come home often and wrestle with him. He loves his big brother so much.

1 comment:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

That was all so fun! I am so happy for Ty & Suze!

Kayla- you look REALLY pretty in that picture of you and Brian!

I love Tyrel's Super Hero....WAIT that shirt looks familiar!