
George Durrant sealed Brian and Kayla for time all eternity. He did such a beautiful job. His advice and thoughts were definitely a highlight of the day. We were so thrilled to have so many family members and friends there with us.
The little boys waited patiently for the couple to come out of the temple after the ceremony.
Introducing the new MR AND MRS COOK. I love the joy that is reflected on their faces. 




We had a huge crowd there. I know of about 10 people who left before this pictures was taken.
Posing with Kayla's grandparents. Grandma Atkinson kept goosing Brian. It was hard for him to hold still for the picture.
I love pictures that have all of my children in them. I am so blessed!



Rachel was Kayla's "Maid of Honor" and she served her well all day. She started out helping first thing in the morning with whatever needed to be done. She held the flowers for Kayla at the temple. She helped in so many ways at the reception. We kept her hopping all day and all evening and she lived up to all we expected from her.




















No comments:
Post a Comment